Job number: 117 Status: open also for students in last academic year
Seperia, a performance marketing company, is looking for a PPC Intern.
As a pioneer in digital marketing, Seperia offers a dynamic, empowering and fun work environment, while allowing fast professional and financial growth for top candidates.
- Assisting a PPC optimizer, and gradually performing independently:
- Creating lists of keywords and categorizing them
- Writing an ad copy adapted to different keyword groups
- Analyzing a multitude of key performance indicators over time and suggesting insights and action items
- Keywords Bidding
- Compiling performance reports
- Analytical mind – a must.
- Creative ability – an advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Multitasked, and good time-management.
- High proficiency working with computer applications and Internet.
- Excellent English. Arabic/ German/ Spanish – significant advantage.
- Familiarity with Analytics systems – an advantage.
- Experience with customer service – an advantage
- Highly motivated, and high work ethics – a must.
Send your CV to email@example.com, or use the form below: