Job number: 150 Status: Full time position
An experienced, marketing oriented, Content Editor is needed for global online projects.
The position combines editorial and writing skills with creative “out of the box” thinking.
- Writing and editing informative content in order to increase user engagement KPIs.
- Constantly researching new content ideas/angles.
- Working with multiple teams to turn insights into useful content.
- Managing social media channels.
- English as a mother tongue and great writing skills.
- Experience in editing – blogs, articles, reviews, marketing materials etc.
- Ability to research and edit different, unfamiliar, content in a clear and engaging format.
- Experience working with CMS – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field – an advantage.
- Highly motivated & flexible to handle different projects with changing priorities.
- Responsible and accountable with excellent self-learning capabilities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below: