Job number: 115 Status: Part time, Students
For QA of a unique product in the search engine marketing field related to Google, Facebook, Bing etc. Seperia seeks a skillful, independent, “can do” QA person with a passion for software and auto deductive capabilities. The work is in a small, high quality R&D team.
- Manual testing.
- Application & Databases testing.
- Writing STDs.
- Responding to technical issues and user-related questions.
- QA Design integration in product definitions.
- Managing testing environments.
- Interfacing and coordinating with internal and clients’ R&D departments.
- Computer Science/ Software engineering/ Information Systems Student.
- 6 months of experience in QA– an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Server.
- Experience with large scale Data Bases- an advantage.
- Excellent reading & writing skills in English.
Send your CV to email@example.com, or use the form below: