Job number: 151 Status: Full Time
We’re happy to inform that we are recruiting for a challenging, broad and rewarding PPC position in a pure performance environment without the element of customer service
Seperia offers career opportunities within some of the web’s most challenging markets.
A Good PPC optimizer is detail oriented, analytical, proactive and creative.
Management and optimization of paid search accounts in programs including Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, Yahoo, Bing
Work to meet numerical CPA and acquisition volume targets
Keyword discovery and taxonomy – create comprehensive keyword lists and assign them into classes and categories for implementation in the ad systems
Write ad creatives for different channels and groups.
Landing page matching to ads, and ongoing optimization
- One year of hands-on experience with Adwords and/or facebook advertising – required
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be highly organized, and sharp individual
- Acquaintance with web analytics systems – advantage
- High work ethics and focus on measurable results – a must
- Additional languages – an advantage
- This position offers a highly unique work environment and excellent career prospects in both professional development and managerial prospects.
Send your CV to email@example.com, or use the form below: