Job number: 117 Status: open also for students in last academic year
The PPC work requires a combination of analytical and creative skills. The candidate shall be comfortable with analyzing large datasets, as well as writing appealing advert copies to attract potential customers. The work is performed on advanced online technological systems such as Google Adwords and others.
- Assisting a PPC optimizer, and gradually performing independently:
- Creating lists of keywords and categorizing them
- Writing an ad copy adapted to different keyword groups
- Analyzing a multitude of key performance indicators over time and suggesting insights and action items
- Keywords Bidding
- Compiling performance reports
- Analytical mind – a must.
- Creative ability – an advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Multitasked, and good time-management.
- High proficiency working with computer applications and Internet.
- Excellent English. Arabic/ German/ Spanish – significant advantage.
- Familiarity with Analytics systems – an advantage.
- Experience with customer service – an advantage
- Highly motivated, and high work ethics – a must.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below: