Job number: 103 Scope: Full time
The position offers an opportunity for relevant candidates to learn advanced web analysis and development skills. The position combines basic and advanced technical know-how on Google Analytics & Tag Manager along with HTML integration, basic and advanced technical production & implementation. The position is highly dynamic and requires sharpness, technical and numerical skills.
- Monitoring and implementing basic & advanced Google Analytics features on various international websites.
- Improving marketing team work by identifying actionable insights & ideas (such as dashboards, behavior data, conversion optimization etc.)
- Designing and executing A/B and Multivariate tests through various testing tools.
- Expanding familiarization with ‘Google Developers’ (scripts, API, automation etc.) and becoming an expert in this field.
- Basic familiarity or previous experience with Google Analytics.
- Self-driven person with high self-learning abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong detail-orientation.
- High level of English (reading, writing & speaking).
- Previous development or webmaster experience/course.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Google Tag Manager Know-how.
- Google Analytics implementation
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below: